Yet another Simplish Meal, for Simple People like me, Simple Food, Simple Preparations and Simply Delicious.
- One small packet of cream
- 1 cup milk
- Pepper and salt to taste
- 4 slices of pancetta or substitute ( Proscuitto is not suitable for this dish)
- Bakers Potato, thinly slice
- Herbs like basil can be added
Firstly, drizzle a bit of olive oil on the casserole. Then line it with pancetta with the meat overhang outside the casserole. At the same time heat the cream and add in milk in a separate pot. Bring it to slightly below boiling point, add in herbs, pepper and salt to taste.
Then stack the potato slices in the casserole and pour in the cream mixture. Make sure the cream covers all the potatoes. With the pancetta overhang, just fold it back to the casserole, covering the potatoes like in the photo.
Slow bake the potatoes for 2 hours at 150 -170 C.
Also Hubby tried to make cocktail using the bottle of Cointreau he got for me recently. Use a shaker, add ice, mix Cointreau with Bombay Sapphire and Lemon Juice. Voila! You’ve got White Lady!
- White Chocolate Souffle I have been dreading to share the souffle making in...
- 30 minutes Sausage Roll For those working ladies and gentlemen out there, if you are...
- Bacon and Courgette Aglio Olio Recently I bought a good deal voucher online knowing that...
- Something Macaroni Bread Spread Its a weekday, and I want to cook something for...
- All in one-Steam I am so lazy lazy laziiiieeeee one Sunday, and I...