What a quiet and quaint town this is, we arrive at the NZ Famous Mussel Town, HAVELOCK.
Havelock located about 70KMs away from Picton, 45 minutes drive.
After several days of budget food, buying Fantastic instant noodle to cook, making sandwiches, and sandwiches, and roti, more Fantastic instant noodles, its time to feast! We set our GPS to go directly to The Mussel Pot wahahahha
This place is highly recommended so its a must-try!!
The blue colour interior doesn’t look indian at all. Why ah?
We ordered Mussels platter cooked in different ways, fried, white wine steam, with thai chilli sauce, mussels bisque, etc. I like the steam one the best!!
Yummilicious Mussels!!! Slurp Slurp
Scallops and Salad!
The best Fried Calamari Rings I’ve ever had. The best in FLAVOURS and TEXTURE, so FRESH!!!!
Stupid Yeobo make Funny Face! ^^ I like…
After lunch, we had a short stroll around town, there’s a really tiny museum here which we didn’t bother to get in. (Have to pay)
Backyard sale. Okay, not.. Museum Fundraiser sale that we didn’t see any soul at all.
Next.. heading to Nelson
- New Zealand Day 3 Stay at Silverfern Lodge Taupo Okay, we reached Taupo town finally after a few stops...
- New Zealand Day 4 Wellington City We decided to drive to go to Wellington a 30...
- Kampung Koh go to New Zealand Malaysians will always be Malaysians and Malaysian Chinese do loves...
- New Zealand Day 3: Mek Mek Agrodome KIA ORA!!! Pls bring the screen close close and kiss...
- New Zealand Day 5 Bluebridge Ferry to Picton On Day 5, we travelled from North Island to South...