From Havelock after we filled our tummy with good food, we drove straight to Nelson and planned to make it for some Wine Trail Experience. We reached one Wine & Cafe Restaurant but they were too busy to entertain us, so we head to another one not far away from Nelson on State Highway 6.
We reach the Vineyard (opens daily) like 3pm but nobody is there so we left the place without a drop of wine and head to the place we stay.
We stayed at thebug backpackers and love it there because
- Its Clean
- The room’s cozy and chic
- Double Room Ensuite is available
- Triple Room is available
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Free Wifi
- Conveniently located within walking distance to town *30 minutes walk
Here’s how our room looks like
Spacious Triple Room
After settling down, we walk to the town saw this dog inside a truck, I thought he is going to jump out. Its so cute btw.
We have quite alot of time today and not rushing anywhere. Too bad shops closes at 5pm. The Nelson Provincial Museum.. Missed!! Its close.
Walk to Selwyn Place looking at the Clock Tower accross the street.
Quite a number of bar and restaurant here though.
Indecisive whether we should dine out or cook, we ended up grocery shopping again. In NZ they have self check-out counter. Amazing!
Here’s the food we bought. Saw that Fantastic Instant Noodle or not. Damn nice!
We had our dinner at the wooden deck outside, I prefer to sit at the Garden but the weather’s too cold to even venture a few more steps out there.
This Yakuza Handsome guy sit behind me inside the living room, so I sneakily snap a photo of him but forgot to turn off the flash!! So malu.. Aiyo he too handsome!! I like his eyebrows, his nose so cute, his sideburn so cute, he eat also look so cute.
Next day a loooooooooong trip ahead.Tweet
- New Zealand Day 3 Stay at Silverfern Lodge Taupo Okay, we reached Taupo town finally after a few stops...
- New Zealand Day 4 Stay at Plimmerton Seaside Have I started to bore you? I am still writing...
- New Zealand Day 5 Bluebridge Ferry to Picton On Day 5, we travelled from North Island to South...
- New Zealand Day 3: Mek Mek Agrodome KIA ORA!!! Pls bring the screen close close and kiss...
- New Zealand Day 5 Mussels Town Havelock What a quiet and quaint town this is, we arrive at...